1. TONIGHT! The Baltimore County Republican Central Committee will be holding their Lincoln-Reagan Day Dinner on June 5th beginning at 6:30pm. The dinner will take place at Columbus Gardens in Baltimore, and the guest speaker will be David Bossie. Please RSVP to Herman “Woody” Wood at Herman.Wood@
2.The Maryland Republican Party will be hosting this year’s Red, White and Blue Dinner on Saturday, June 9, 2012. The dinner will take place at the BWI Airport Marriott, and the keynote speaker will be former chief strategist to President George W. Bush, the great Karl Rove! Click here for sponsorship and registration information.
3. The St. Mary’s County Republican Central Committee will be holding their monthly meeting this Thursday, June 7, at the FOP Lodge #7, the address is 21215 Chancellors Run Rd, Great Mills, MD 20634. We will begin at 7 p.m. and generally the meeting runs until 8 p.m.-8:30 p.m. For more information, please contact Mary Burke-Russell at email@example.com.
4. Anne Arundel County will be holding its Lincoln-Reagan Day Dinner on June 18th. The dinner begins at 6pm, with Ambassador John Bolton as guest speaker. For more information, please visitwww.aagop.org.
5. The Worcester County Republican Central Committee is holding a raffle to help fund the cost of two billboards that will help passers-by remember that we must evict the Current Occupant of the White House in November. These billboards will be viewable to people entering and leaving Ocean City during the busy summer travel season. The total cost will be $10,000–a small sum to help turn the tide against Liberalism in Maryland. Please contact Joan Gentile (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more information.
6. The Worcester County Republican Central Committee, Republican Women of Worcester County, MarDel Republican Social Club, and The DelMarVa Republican Club are sponsoring the Red, White and Blue Picnic on June 23rd from 1-5pm at White Horse Park Pavilion in Ocean Pines. Admission is $20 per person, and free for children under 12. For reservations and information, please contact Sandy Fennell at (410) 202-8688 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
7. Lets work more closely with your fellow Republicans by joining the Maryland Republican Network (http://
To have your event included in this message, e-mail the details to Phil Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.